MTC Man and Van East London – Moving FAQ’s
1. Can I get an estimate for moving?
We offer a free quote for all our services, to determine what it involves and what the cost of the move would be. You can fill out the form on our website, or contact us. However, the quote will only be as accurate as you’ve filled out, and will be affected by the size of your consignment, the distance to destination, and the services you’ve selected.
2. How can I contact you?
We have a 24 hour hotline at 0800-294-0566, mobile at 079-0824-7249, office at 020-3239-9462, and our email at email@example.com.
3. When are you open to move my stuff?
Our warehouses are open from 8AM to 8PM from Monday to Saturday.
4. Do you offer professional services?
A. Yes we do, we offer reliable and efficient services with a professional approach to any move you need.
5. When should I book my move?
Book your move as soon as your new house or location is confirmed, with the key in your hand. The earlier you book, the better, as we can organize everything you’ll need for the move.
6. How early should I give notice to book for packing or moving?
The sooner you give notice for a booking, the better. We can give better estimates and quotes if we have more time to prepare for your move.
7. Am I required to arrange for parking with my local authorities, to obtain permits if necessary?
Yes, it is the customer’s responsibility to make sure that they have all permits necessary for the addresses concerned. Removal companies and removal firms usually do not take responsibility for this.
8. Will your trucks fit in my driveway?
If they cannot fit, we can arrange for parking elsewhere, or for smaller vehicles in larger numbers.
9. Where are you based?
We are based in London, UK.
10. How can you ensure quality removals?
We aim to provide high quality services in every move, ensuring long term customer relations in order to grow the family business.
11. How long will it take to move my belongings?
It will take 1-7 days, depending on where you are shipping your belongings.
12. How should I pack my clothes for moving?
You may keep your clothes, folded in your drawers, in boxes, or in plastic bags. Our staff will handle moving them from there on.
13. Where do you offer your moving services?
We will ship anywhere in London, and offer our services at any day of the week from Monday to Saturday.
14. Can you move office items on time?
We can guarantee that your stuff moved to your destination on time with reliable and trustworthy services.
15. Do you have any house packing services?
We offer a trustworthy house packing service to help transfer your furniture from one place to another. We ensure 100% reliable and timely services regardless of what city of London you are in.
16. Do you have 24-hour services?
We have a 24-hour hotline to give you customer service at any time of day, for consultation of bookings. We offer 24-hour services to move your luggage from one point to another.
17. What if my budget cannot accommodate your original quote?
MTC rates are not fixed, and we can adjust them according to the customer’s budget and needs. We aim to provide our customers with quality services, and as such, we never compromise in service quality to make our rates lower.
18. Are your services under insurance?
We have insurance for any of our services, especially moving. To ensure that our customers have the best experience, helping you to relax over your belongings, through every step of the moving process.
19. Do you offer waste disposal services?
We offer waste disposal services of high quality at a reasonable cost, ensuring that you get the best services possible.
20. Will you load all of the boxes that I have packed?
We will load all of your boxes as long as they have been packed properly and safely. You may consult with us or make use of our packing services to make sure that your packages will be packed properly.
21. Can my plants be included with the removal?
We cannot include plants with the removal as the heat in the vehicle and the stress of moving may kill the plants.
22. How will I know when my shipment will arrive?
We will keep you updated on when you will have your delivery, and we will alert you as soon as we will arrive at your destination address.
23. My move date has changed, what do I do?
Inform us as soon as possible so we can re-book your removal. The earlier you can tell us, the better, as we will be able to prepare for your removal as soon as possible.
24. Can my possessions be stored temporarily until I need it delivered?
We have a warehouse in which we can store your belongings until they can be shipped out, at your request.